An Innovative new patent comes from Carnaby Laboratories for personal relaxing beauty-care moments.
The new product by Carnaby Laboratories will create the perfect atmosphere to depilate at home easily and safely.
The special metallic stand and the tealight, will make you forget the long process of heating the wax up on a regular or gas stove and offers the proper conditions for your personal care.
At a glance
For all skin types
30 – 35 minutes
4 – 5 weeks
Face, Armpits, Bikini area, Belly, Arms, Legs
2 aluminum 60gram cups, 1 wooden spatula 1 metallic spiral base, 1 metallic handle, 1 tealight, Instructions
Note: Warming up the wax for more than the recommended time, does not increase the temperature of the wax.
See how easy it was? Make sure to avoid exposure to the sunlight for at least six hours, since your skin is more sensitive after waxing.
Carefully follow the above instructions
● Do not overheat the product
● Avoid using open flames due to the risk of ignition
● If ignition occurs immediately turn off / put out the heat source and remove the wax without spilling any with the metallic handle
● Avoid all contact, both with the product and the metal bowl, due to risk of getting burnt.
● Before use, make sure your skin is dry and without oil
● Avoid waxing areas with varicose veins, cuts, irritations, blemishes, pimples, wounds or if your skin has severe acne or is sunburnt
● Do not use the product if you have a skin disease prior to consulting your doctor
● If you have never tried waxing before, we suggest you try waxing a small area on your legs first and if after 24 hours there is no irritation, proceed with waxing
● If you feel stinging or burning during epilation, immediately remove the wax using baby-oil and rinse well with water. If the sensation persists consult with your doctor
● After each waxing session wait 24 hours before using deodorant, perfume, lotion or antiperspirant
● We advise you not to sunbathe for the next 12 hours
● Do not wax areas shaven with a razor within 72 hours
● Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
● Keep in a dry and cool place
● If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the product’s box.
● KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
● USE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
● POISON CENTER: 210 7793777
Colophonium, Di-C12-13 alkyl maleate, Cera alba, Paraffinum liquidum. May contain CI.12010