Carnaby’s cold wax offers the perfect depilation, by removing unwanted hair from its root while protecting your skin.
Carnaby’s cold “easy way” wax helps you get rid of unwanted hair for a whole month while being extremely easy to use
Give yourself what you deserve with Carnaby’s cold “easy way” wax and and get rewarded with silky skin for several weeks. You deserve it!
At a glance
For all skin types
20 – 25 minutes
4 – 5 weeks
Armpits, Abdomen, Arms, Legs
one 150ml tube, 1 wooden spatula, 1 plastic spatula, 10 fabric strips
See how easy it was? Make sure to avoid exposure to the sunlight for at least six hours, since your skin is more sensitive after waxing.
Carefully follow the above instructions
● Do not overheat the product
● Before use, make sure your skin is dry and without oil
● Avoid waxing areas with varicose veins, cuts, irritations, blemishes, pimples, wounds or if your skin has severe acne or is sunburnt
● Do not use the product if you have a skin disease prior to consulting your doctor
● If you have never tried waxing before, we suggest you try waxing a small area on your legs first and if after 24 hours there is no irritation, proceed with waxing
● If you feel stinging or burning during epilation, immediately remove the wax using baby-oil and rinse well with water. If the sensation persists consult with your doctor
● After each waxing session wait 24 hours before using deodorant, perfume, lotion or antiperspirant
● We advise you not to sunbathe for the next 12 hours
● Do not wax areas shaven with a razor within 72 hours
● Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
● Keep in a dry and cool place
● If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the product’s box.
● KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
● USE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION
● POISON CENTER: 210 7793777
Colophonium, Di-C12-13 alkyl maleate, Cera alba, Paraffinum liquidum. May contain CI.12010