Hydration can keep your skin healthy and shiny and ensures that you get the best look and be more confident.
That’s why Carnaby has created the new Carnaby Infinity Sparkling Perfumed Body Oil and Body Lotion that can easily achieve the right skin hydration, giving it a glow that will make you stand out while the 7 separate perfumes will make you irresistible.
The huge experience of Carnaby workshops in the care of the woman skin and the necessary expertise have brought an excellent result through the use of the ideal ingredients for hydrating your skin.
Almonds are very nutritious because they contain large amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, zinc and other vitamins and minerals.
Almond oil, which is an extract of raw almonds, has a very good effect on your skin. Its thin texture makes it easily absorbable and soft enough to treat skin diseases and irritations.
Hyaluronic acid makes wonders for every type of skin, from the driest and sensitive to the most greasy. Recent research suggests that hyaluronic acid has antioxidant properties and can act as a shield against free radicals, pollution and other environmental factors.
Panthenol is a natural, moisturizing ingredient that ensures rich and immediate hydration. In favor, note the immediate and deep absorption of panthenol. Which means that by replacing the natural moisture loss “fills” inside the fine lines and wrinkles that have formed on the surface. Or, more simply in the rich moisturizer add the rejuvenating and anti-aging action.
Karite Butter contains large amounts of unsaturated fatty acids in its composition and is considered suitable for all skin types.
Enjoy a relaxing body wash, relax and when you leave the bathroom apply it evenly to your body. Leave the rest on the Carnaby Infinity Sparkling Perfumed Body Oil and Body Lotion products.
Beyond that, however, you should also include some beauty tips in your daily routine.
• Soak your skin “from the inside” by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses (1.5 to 2 liters) of water each day.
• Exfoliation is ideal for removing dead skin cells. Most skins can be removed once a week, but if your skin is sensitive, exfoliate every 15 days.
• Protect against UV rays by wearing sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days
• Large and warm showers can dry your skin, so if you hold it, keep the water temperature cooler. You will get immediate benefits and you will see that it is worth it.
• Sleep well. The real beauty is acquired “from the inside”, so try not to feel the stress and stress affect you.
• Set some limits and take time to keep yourself and your spirit as beautiful as your body