Many women suffer from the dark circles under their eyes and that is why we present some ways to avoid them and to make them even more attractive.
- Drink plenty of water! The less water you drink, the greater the risk of dehydration and therefore the more likely the appearance of black circles
- Keep away from bad habits! Big enemies are salt, alcohol and smoking! You have to cut them straight away
- Massage! Once a day, use your fingers with gentle pressure with circular movements to stimulate blood circulation in this area.
- Homemade recipes! Do not underestimate them at all! Kitchen materials such as cucumber or potato can be your best allies in the fight against black circles!
- Change your position you are sleeping! If you sleep in the face, then gravity works against you. It drives the liquids and piles them under your eyes. Try to sleep on the back, adding another cushion under the head.
- Remove make-up before going to bedThe make-up causes eye irritation and naturally dark circles. Remove it before lying down with a special cleanser or with soap and water.