Carnaby Cosmetics care products help the skin, but there is much more to be done by every woman in their daily routine in order to have the desired results.
A very important habit is the food we eat, as there are certain foods that protect the skin.
- Tomatoes: Researches has shown that people who consume more tomatoes show have less signs from the exposure to the sun.
- Lettuce: It is impressive but think that with only 6 leaves we meet our needs for vitamin A. It also contains potassium that is particularly beneficial for the skin.
- Strawberries: Eating lots of strawberries can give you large amounts of vitamin C while reducing the risk of skin cancer.
- Apples: There is no need for much analysis here, because we all know that … one apple a day makes the doctor go away.
- Walnuts: They are rich sources of alpha-linolenic acid, one of the omega-3 fatty acids, which are an important ingredient for hydration and skin elasticity.
- Avocado: Eating one avocado per week helps you receive healthy, monounsaturated fat that helps your skin be smooth and hydrated
- Almonds: In the morning try to eat yoghurt with almonds. Almonds have an anti-inflammatory effect, while the probiotics of yoghurt help protect against acne and eczema.